Explore Yogyakarta Through our Jogja Food Tour
And So Our Adventure Begins
Tour Mode : Walk and Trishaw
Duration : 3 ~ 4 hours start at 6.30 pm
Type : Open Trip
Language : Offered in English
Highlights- If you like food and want to experience Jogja culture
- The walking tour part was a good introduction to the city
- Travel on a becak (Traditional Public Transportation)
- Learn interesting fun facts about Yogyakarta
- Enjoying the nighttime atmosphere of Yogyakarta
OverviewSee a different side of Yogyakarta, Indonesia’s cultural capital, on this fun night tour jam-packed with street food delights. Join your guide and no more than seven other travelers in the city center, then board a “becak” rickshaw to tour the sights. Savor the light, sweet flavors of Javanese cuisine; soak up the vibrant atmosphere of this university city; try traditional games; and enjoy fairground rides at Alun-Alun Kidul.
Inclusions- Local Guide (English Speaking)
- Mineral water 600 ml
- Fee of all activities at Alun - Alun Kidul (masangin, paddle car, etc)
- Becak (Yogyakarta traditional trishaw)
- Raincoat, if it's rain
- Many types of Javanese authentic snack, food and drink
Little things to remember- Please be hungry, because a lot of food is to be tried out during this tour.
- Wear comfortable footwear and relax clothing.
- And don't forget to bring your camera to take some nice pictures.
Aditional Info- Free for infant (Age under 5 years old) and must be accompanied by adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No minimum booking number of person
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- You can present a mobile voucher for this activity to our tour guide
Tugu Yogyakarta Monument (Tugu Pal Putih)
Cokrodiningratan, Kec. Jetis, Kota Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55233